• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Can Guidance

NFA review just did a review on the CSG Mod 9. That can is super quiet! Retail is $845 or so, but is you pay $10 to NFAreviews patreon, you can get the can for $400 or so.

It might take joining the club or something, so don't assume its just the $10,b tu might be worth looking into.

Sounds even quieter on 9mm than on 45 . It will accept 300blk subsonic only but nothing other than that rifle wise .

If you want a do all the hybrid does 9mm all the way to 300 win mag and even 458 socom. So it covers all . All but 22lr .

Things change! Last week I saw a post by Rugged on FB stating that they've approved the Obsidian 45 for use with .450 Bushmaster on 16"+ barrels. Then this happened...
r993oP2.jpg

Just to add... that means your can can take it. Not necessarily that it will suppress the shot very well, it just won't be as bad as unsuppressed (ie: 169dB)

It’s out of your price window but it may be worth it to save up. I have a dead air ghost 45m and nomad in jail currently. The ghost 45 will do .22 to 45 and .300subs. I was shooting it the other weekend and it is absurdly quiet. It also has the option to run a front wipe. There is also a short and long form you can run it in. They have a very very good warranty, no questions asked within reason.

Still have a mask, wolfman, and wolverine on my list from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom