• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Can Guidance

It’s out of your price window but it may be worth it to save up. I have a dead air ghost 45m and nomad in jail currently. The ghost 45 will do .22 to 45 and .300subs. I was shooting it the other weekend and it is absurdly quiet. It also has the option to run a front wipe. There is also a short and long form you can run it in. They have a very very good warranty, no questions asked within reason.

Still have a mask, wolfman, and wolverine on my list from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the wolfman and the wolverine. They both sound silly

1056C2D6-A9D5-41A5-A895-DEC92FB023B8.jpeg
F657EA29-F60C-47B7-BD83-017858CAB0FB.jpeg

I have the wolfman and the wolverine. They both sound silly

View attachment 2291318 View attachment 2291320

I’m slightly jealous, you got a hell of a collection. I really enjoy dead air. I went to a suppressor event that dead air sponsored and had their line up to shoot. Couldn’t believe how much more pleasant it made shooting. Wolfman is my next one but the wife likes shooting .22 so I’d like to get her a mask.

I’m slightly jealous, you got a hell of a collection. I really enjoy dead air. I went to a suppressor event that dead air sponsored and had their line up to shoot. Couldn’t believe how much more pleasant it made shooting. Wolfman is my next one but the wife likes shooting .22 so I’d like to get her a mask.

Mask is a good one. I enjoy my dead air suppressors and actually use my nomad the most

The Mask is awesome. I am looking at the Rugged Oculus next. Having a Beretta 21a threaded by Accurate Ordnance right now and want a short can for that. Just a cool range toy that should be tons of fun.

The Mask is awesome. I am looking at the Rugged Oculus next. Having a Beretta 21a threaded by Accurate Ordnance right now and want a short can for that. Just a cool range toy that should be tons of fun.

They cut and threaded my Ruger mkIII for me! Did an amazing job with quick turnaround! Great people to do business with!!

I need to go see the folks at Accurate Ordnance. Need a 96/44 threaded and eventually a 77/22 and Mark II w/ blued bull barrel.

Hoping to see my Ghost and Mask in the very near future... :)

AO did my 21a as well. I'm about 3 months in on my Oculus. I've shot it with my Spectre II and it's quiet, but that can looks absurdly huge on there.

Back
Top Bottom