• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for deer Hunter for 2018 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's almost worth moving to Dahlonega for. ;)

Best of luck OP and kudos to you for doing this! Unfortunately hunter access is the biggest problem hunters face and is worsening. Unfortunately there is a good reason for that as far too many aren't respectful of property rights and ruin it for everyone. Wish I could help you out directly or with a reference. Happy hunting. :)

You'll definitely get more interest than you can handle. :nod:

I’m close but only 12 doe days. It’ll be exclusive bow/black powder to get the results that you are looking for. Have you applied for a nuisance permit since you have a farm? If you have one this will help & allow rifle to be used. Either way, I would apply.
this will be in deer season only.its in the County where it's legal to shoot them with guns

this will be in deer season only.its in the County where it's legal to shoot them with guns
I believe what he is saying is you will need someone that is proficient with archery to take as many as possible during archery only season as well as ML and rifle to max out their limit (12).
Not sure how big your farm is but one person legally shooting 12 deer on any small/modest acreage would be no small feat as they will get educated (and nocturnal) real quick once the guns start booming.

Understood, talk with a dnr agent about a nuisance permit for farmers with damage due to deer. I am familiar with a farmer in an adjoining county & the rules may change vs the “hunting bag limits”.
I love to hunt & hunt on 2 border counties to Lumpkin but I couldn’t hunt there every day.
BIKER13 BIKER13 may be your man.
I believe he is retired.

Understood, talk with a dnr agent about a nuisance permit for farmers with damage due to deer. I am familiar with a farmer in an adjoining county & the rules may change vs the “hunting bag limits”.
I love to hunt & hunt on 2 border counties to Lumpkin but I couldn’t hunt there every day.
BIKER13 BIKER13 may be your man.
I believe he is retared

Wait.... im not putting words in your mouth, but did you mean to say retired vs. the other R word that is not politically correct
For special people?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom