• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking For Experienced Cell Phone Tower Techs/Crews *Updated*

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
Looking for a couple experienced technicians or tower crews.
Jobs will all be mount swaps, adding carriers, and some full sites. Travel will be required to Miami atleast 2 weeks a month.

$1500+/site, sites take 3 days on average, up to two sites per week if your willing to put the work in. All accomadations paid with a daily per diem. Full crews with truck, trailer, and equipment can expect to make well above the average rate. No holdovers on pay and no waiting for weeks in between jobs.

I already have some fresh guys looking to work so I don’t have anything for new guys right now.

Bump

Workers with 5+ years of verifiable experience and a strong work ethic can receive up to $2000/site.

Not the job for for me what does this do put up new antennas, replace radio equipment ? I always wondered how all this works. Free bump
Mainly mount swaps or putting up new mounts and antennas/radios. Its usual to upgrade equipment or add a new carrier to a tower.

All the antennas and radios are mounted, color coded, and wired on the ground. Then either remove the old mounts or put up a brace for the new mounts. Once you get the mount sent up top you bolt it in, send up the hybrid, and then wire everything to the hybrid junction box. After that you secure any loose hanging wires and close out the site.

While were up top, on the ground they'll usually set a new or replace an old electrical cabinet and then wire everything to it.

Back
Top Bottom