• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for feedback: Kriss Vector 9mm Gen 2 vs CZ Scorpion EVO, Suppressed SBR

Thanks all for the replies!!

I've been researching it a lot today, starting to lean back towards the Scorpion. If I had a Glock I would love the compatibility with the Kriss, but with pistols I'm strictly an HK guy ;)

Thanks all for the replies!!

I've been researching it a lot today, starting to lean back towards the Scorpion. If I had a Glock I would love the compatibility with the Kriss, but with pistols I'm strictly an HK guy ;)

If you had a Glock, you could just stick a happy stick in that baby and have the equivalent of either a Kriss or a Scorpion. Which is basically why I don't own a pistol caliber carbine anymore. If the shinola really hits the fan, I'll strap a stock on a Glock - not like the ATF is going to be running around handing out tickets.

If you had a Glock, you could just stick a happy stick in that baby and have the equivalent of either a Kriss or a Scorpion. Which is basically why I don't own a pistol caliber carbine anymore. If the shinola really hits the fan, I'll strap a stock on a Glock - not like the ATF is going to be running around handing out tickets.

You're not wrong - I used to not be interested in one at all. If SHTF, I'm reaching for a suppressed 300BLK SBR - a lot more punch and capability in a similarly sized package. The 9mm SBR will just be a fun range gun for me, and a home defense option for wife my that might give her more confidence than a pistol. If I can justify just one more gun/tax stamp, why not? :cool:

You're not wrong - I used to not be interested in one at all. If SHTF, I'm reaching for a suppressed 300BLK SBR - a lot more punch and capability in a similarly sized package. The 9mm SBR will just be a fun range gun for me, and a home defense option for wife my that might give her more confidence than a pistol. If I can justify just one more gun/tax stamp, why not? :cool:

Oh, I'm not trying to talk you out of it. We all need just one more gun...

Funnily enough, this thread was the first result shown in a Google search I did for "kriss vector vs cz scorpion evo"

I've got the same questions, but what's turning me off to the CZ is only the stiffness of the trigger. I think it's a huge thing the Kriss can take Glock mags, but in the long haul, the CZ not taking Glock mags isn't a deal killer.

Do the aftermarket CZ Evo triggers do much for improving the experience? The more I think about my dilemma on choosing between the two, the less I can decide.

Just buy the MPX. It's stupid fast. I can run a course with any of my 5.56 rifles, SBR or not, then run my suppressed and cut MPX, the difference is measured in seconds, not tenths. It's also a lot more quiet while doing so.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Funnily enough, this thread was the first result shown in a Google search I did for "kriss vector vs cz scorpion evo"

I've got the same questions, but what's turning me off to the CZ is only the stiffness of the trigger. I think it's a huge thing the Kriss can take Glock mags, but in the long haul, the CZ not taking Glock mags isn't a deal killer.

Do the aftermarket CZ Evo triggers do much for improving the experience? The more I think about my dilemma on choosing between the two, the less I can decide.

The trigger is an easy fix. $8 at HB industries for the spring kit that halves the pull weight. You can buy a flat face trigger if you would like, or go ape **** ordering parts like I did.....

Also curious what the OP did, a year ago lol

The trigger is an easy fix. $8 at HB industries for the spring kit that halves the pull weight. You can buy a flat face trigger if you would like, or go ape **** ordering parts like I did.....

Also curious what the OP did, a year ago lol
Oh I had no idea about that $8 kit. THANK YOU!

What about reducing the stiffness of the charging handle thing?

Back
Top Bottom