• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking For Full/Part Time Range Officers/Range Assistant Managers

"The requirement of "Prior management experience in a retail setting "

Might be the issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's asking for a guy with good management skills to operate in an upscale niche operation. The guy needs to be able to keep the customers happy and explain to monied mall-ninja-snowflakes why they cant "Train" the way they want to, why they shouldn't have 9x18 and 9x19 on the same counter at the same time and be able to unstick the Glock the shoved that Makarov ammo into AND un screw the target trolly that the guy with the Desert Eagle .50 jammed up while doing mag dumps. All at the same time. While still supervising a bunch of part time help that doesn't NEED to be there and just wants a cool second job where they get to carry a gun, play with the newest toys as soon as they hit the market and dispense their own Mall-Ninja crap to folks who mostly don't know any better.

it's a tall order

He's asking for a guy with good management skills to operate in an upscale niche operation. The guy needs to be able to keep the customers happy and explain to monied mall-ninja-snowflakes why they cant "Train" the way they want to, why they shouldn't have 9x18 and 9x19 on the same counter at the same time and be able to unstick the Glock the shoved that Makarov ammo into AND un screw the target trolly that the guy with the Desert Eagle .50 jammed up while doing mag dumps. All at the same time. While still supervising a bunch of part time help that doesn't NEED to be there and just wants a cool second job where they get to carry a gun, play with the newest toys as soon as they hit the market and dispense their own Mall-Ninja crap to folks who mostly don't know any better.

it's a tall order

If I ever need a job description written, I'm coming to you. That's about the most accurate I've ever read.

Why don't you build a story out where the buyers are. It's hard to drive all over Atlanta on an hourly wage. Hell I can work out where I am and make more money with a shorter drive. Study oft and look where all the business is coming from.

Are you really stupid enough to think that there are not buyers and shooters inside the Perimeter?

It's not an easy job to get into. It's popular and most people who get the spot hang out because of what people have said above, it's a sweet part time gig. Usually great discounts, new toys, and yes carrying a gun uninhibited by your usual work Place rules and regulations. It is retail and they novelty wears off quick after you've almost been shot twice, and answer the same question 40,000 times. Honesty and integrity don't sell beretta Pico's but there's a nice medium between "this is garbage" and "what are you wanting to achieve today with your hard earned money?"

Anyone looking for work I'd jump on his offer. It's nice working for a place I spend 50% of my earning at anyways. Win win in my book as long as I can keep dodging range bullets and robberies I'm good!

Back
Top Bottom