• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for guidance

hops2899

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
117   0
Reaction score
I had been in the automotive parts industry for 27 years and last month I finally had enough. Looking to change up and have been looking at Sunbelt, United Rental and Carolina Handling. Different market but I believe my knowledge, experience and skills would serve me and any of these companies well. Is anyone familiar with these companies or that field? Can you offer any insight?

Also consider supply houses. I'm an electrician and I know the account sales guys at the supply houses make decent money. Try graybar, Meyer, city, hagermeyer also plumbing supply houses as well good luck

Don't know if you are wiling to relocate but there are two (maybe more now) car distribution centers in Jefferson, GA (Jackson County) and they pay well, work regular hours because they are foreign owned, and haven't learned the American way of treating people like field hands.

Also consider supply houses. I'm an electrician and I know the account sales guys at the supply houses make decent money. Try graybar, Meyer, city, hagermeyer also plumbing supply houses as well good luck
I probably have crossed paths with you at the supply houses lol

Back
Top Bottom