• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for hunting buddy/mentor

I've watched a bunch of meat eater, awesome content. Not a fan of waste, so I'd hate to mess up on the bladder gut or glands without proper instruction and ruin the meat.

I get it…I had a “father” who bugged out when I was a toddler and so I had to learn man stuff from my friends dads. Unfortunately none of them were hunters so I never learned the fine art. It’d be nice if more hunters adopted a “youngster” for hunting season to pass on the legacy.
Single moms can only do so much and our schools and society is already putting down alpha males and “toxic masculinity” as our society is turning upside down.

If I wasn’t in the same boat as you skill-wise, I’d buy you a beer and take you hunting!

It wouldn’t hurt to offer to help prep land or cleaning/maintenance duties on said land prior to hunting season.

I get it…I had a “father” who bugged out when I was a toddler and so I had to learn man stuff from my friends dads. Unfortunately none of them were hunters so I never learned the fine art. It’d be nice if more hunters adopted a “youngster” for hunting season to pass on the legacy.
Single moms can only do so much and our schools and society is already putting down alpha males and “toxic masculinity” as our society is turning upside down.

If I wasn’t in the same boat as you skill-wise, I’d buy you a beer and take you hunting!

It wouldn’t hurt to offer to help prep land or cleaning/maintenance duties on said land prior to hunting season.
You can join us if we get to go.

Agreed! I’ve made that offer before but never materialized for me. The one place I have to go isn’t the best not a lot of deer and it’s a very small piece of land. I’m trying to find a second place to go

Back
Top Bottom