• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Hunting Club for 2019-2020 season (South or Southwest Ga.)

Shortman

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
My name is Michael, 57, I live in the Tampa, FL. Area. I am looking for a club in South, Southwest Ga. I am a QDM minded Hunter, Responsible, Respectful, and no drama! The current lease i am in has been sold and the new owners are not interested in leasing the property. My contact information is 727-947-2484 call or text anytime!

I have 400 acres hunting land that will be available beginning September 2019.
It has large water sources, oaks, wild blueberries and 25 yr old pines on property.
It borders a large lake, ohoopee river, Blyth creek and Brazells creek runs through entire property.
Located in Reidsville, Georgia(Tattnall County)
Has a small cabin right on the ohoopee river.
Great wide fishing area on the ohoopee and at the mouth of Brazells creek flowing into Ohoopee River.
Cabin has area to clean deer...
Does not have camper hook ups but plenty of room for parking several campers.
Phone number 478 494 0055
My name is Michael, 57, I live in the Tampa, FL. Area. I am looking for a club in South, Southwest Ga. I am a QDM minded Hunter, Responsible, Respectful, and no drama! The current lease i am in has been sold and the new owners are not interested in leasing the property. My contact information is 727-947-2484 call or text anytime!

Hello, I'm Luis 42, from ocala fl. I am looking for a hunting club to join in Florida or Georgia I am a respectful and honest person. I do not mix alcohol with guns. 352-209-9956 Thank you in advance

Back
Top Bottom