• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for implant recommendations

Implants are great but are dependent on quantity and quality of bone. A cone beam Ct scan should be used to make that determination. I use my cone beam everyday to eval folks for implants.

The process for implants can be different for each depending on the situation. But basically, drill a hole in bone, place the Ti screw, let the bone integrate with the screw for a few months, then restore the implant.

If I can help let me know.

chris

I had my done at Atlant West Dentistry. 3 implants, 8 crowns and a bridge. They put the necroptic bone Implants in to make up for bone loss and the whole process took almost a year to complete. Crowns were all done in house so I walked out with the permanent crowns the same day - that was nice. They really catered to my pain levels and making sure I was comfortable at all times - spent some long sessions in the detail chair... This was really important as I'm not big on the dentist hence the train wreck I brought to them. After completely changing my dental hygiene (waterpick, electric tooth brush and dental floss, mouth wash, night guard etc...) it's been 2 yrs and I have for the 1st time in my life a completely healthy mouth, teeth and gums. I look forward to cleanings and have become very meticulous about my cleaning routines and hygiene. I highly recommend Atlanta West and the complete staff... They are the best, I have a perfect bite and ZERO discomfort or dental pain. My new choppers look great and can flat tear up a T-bone with corn on the Cobb!!!!

I had mine done in Costa Rica about 8 years ago, half the cost and I got to catch some fish while I was there.!

100_0622.jpg

That's great MajorTom MajorTom but does Atlanta West Dentistry support ODT? Do they take guns in trade for dental work or better yet do they help out ODTers that maybe cant afford dental care?

Yeah I will stick with Dr Smile......
Of course they did - They took a stock G19 on trade I had listed for $500.00 sale or $2500.00 Trade value :cool:

Back
Top Bottom