• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for long range rifle instructor

roundhouse

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
16   0
Reaction score
Looking to get my 18 yr old son a day with some long range rifle instructor

Appears to me that he is a very good shot and I'd like to get a little instruction and maybe enter a contest

At our usual place in the woods we shoot he took the scope off of my 10-22 because it made it too easy at 100 yards

I have several scoped bolt actions he could use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmshoot cmshoot you can't go wrong with him, but I would imagine a one on one training session will not be cheap. Of course you get what you pay for, and you will not find better or more qualified.

Appears to me that he is a very good shot and I'd like to get a little instruction and maybe enter a contest

At our usual place in the woods we shoot he took the scope off of my 10-22 because it made it too easy at 100 yards

You have come to the right place!

I'll add a personal note to Rob Sheppard's resume. He is the most highly spoken of and well respected man out here among law enforcement and people who have taken his class. Plus, he's not your atypical douchewad instructor so he's got that going on too. I recommend him frequently.

Yeah, I'm a non-typical douchewad Instructor.......

I have a 1,000yd range I use, as well as plenty of rifles to loan.

Back
Top Bottom