• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for Manual Labor Technician

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
We offer an hourly wage $14-$17 (depending on experience) a take home company car, iPhone, overtime and commission opportunity, two weeks paid vacation and 5 paid holidays off a year, and a great benefits package. I am really not interested in someone just looking for another job. Need committed, and motivated individuals who are hungry to make money and work hard.

We have a fun fast paced environment. This is really a great job and great place to work.

The company is a leader is in the home service industry and is large, stable and has been around for 100+ years

The job requires hard work- inspecting homes and commercial accounts, crawling in attics, and under homes in tight spaces. You will get dirty. You will deal with Rodents and insects. You will drill concrete, dig trenches, install insulation in attics and crawl spaces. Must be willing to work in tight spaces. If that doesn’t bother you and you are looking for a fun adventure where your hard work will pay off, send me a PM asap.

Your territory will be in the Atlanta Metro area mostly inside 285. You will have unlimited growth and income potential.

I am looking to fill these positions within two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom