• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for more inches. (Asking for a friend)

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
505   0
Reaction score
Looking for a 20" complete 5.56 rifle upper as a 200 - 400 yd range toy. Not interested in unknowns and not sure I am interested in PSA. I have absolutely no interest in building my own. What are some other affordable, decent options? I really don't want to spend more for a 20" rifle upper than I can get a complete Colt 6920 for.

Looking for a 20" complete 5.56 rifle upper as a 200 - 400 yd range toy. Not interested in unknowns and not sure I am interested in PSA. I have absolutely no interest in building my own. What are some other affordable, decent options? I really don't want to spend more for a 20" rifle upper than I can get a complete Colt 6920 for.

PSA actually sells some great stuff. You can buy some of there stuff at a good price.

PSA actually sells some great stuff. You can buy some of there stuff at a good price.

They have great prices but unreliable quality, customer service, and shipping times, I know people who have had great experiences with them and then some(including myself) who haven't had the greatest time dealing with them.

If you do look at PSA, get a rifle with a a2 FSB. In another thread, someone pretty knowledgeable about AR's was saying that PSA doesn't stake the barrel for the low profile gas blocks like you should.

Back
Top Bottom