• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for older needing TLC stainless Smith and Colt pistols

Take a trip down to adventure outdoors in smyrna and get you a smith and wesson model 64 trade in for $249.00 . With some elbow grease and time they clean up ..

Take a trip down to adventure outdoors in smyrna and get you a smith and wesson model 64 trade in for $249.00 . With some elbow grease and time they clean up ..
I’ve done a lot of shopping there but I haven’t been in awhile. They are usually pretty reasonable. Thnx that’s a great idea.

No problem, I was able to hand pick one and it cleaned up nice, had pachmayr grips and was a model 64-4 prelock..trade in from department of corrections..shot VERY LITTLE.

20190119_225926.jpg

3EF651BD-1E67-434F-988F-701E0474B6B7.jpeg
I saw those back in July and can’t stop thinking about them. I should’ve gotten one while I was there. I’m planning my next trip around a stop there again. I have a ton of parts for S&W’s. If you decide to go a little older, I have a box of project pistols coming and there is a S&W in the pile. It’s a hammerless I think with the grip safety. But I’m in the Savannah area. It would have to ship to an FFL or C&R.

AA6BEB35-DDAB-4E31-A5F4-642E8BCD98D4.jpeg
The 686 was my 1st service gun. My buddy polished both of these to like new.
View attachment 2008927 I saw those back in July and can’t stop thinking about them. I should’ve gotten one while I was there. I’m planning my next trip around a stop there again. I have a ton of parts for S&W’s. If you decide to go a little older, I have a box of project pistols coming and there is a S&W in the pile. It’s a hammerless I think with the grip safety. But I’m in the Savannah area. It would have to ship to an FFL or C&R.

View attachment 2008927 I saw those back in July and can’t stop thinking about them. I should’ve gotten one while I was there. I’m planning my next trip around a stop there again. I have a ton of parts for S&W’s. If you decide to go a little older, I have a box of project pistols coming and there is a S&W in the pile. It’s a hammerless I think with the grip safety. But I’m in the Savannah area. It would have to ship to an FFL or C&R.

Back
Top Bottom