Giveaway Preview  Looking for one or two members who need a power chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constitution Hour

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
❤️ TACOS
96   0
Reaction score
Ok guys I have a very new power chair (shop rider) I think and also a scooter both in great condition. Also have new batteries for the scooter and a charger that works for either one scooter or the power chair. We want to donate them to someone who needs them,prefer a Veteran but doesn't have to be. These belonged to my Dad who passed away a few months ago and I know he would want them to go to someone who needs them. PM me for details, I have some pics on my laptop at work, will try to post them tomorrow.
Thanks!

I would throw my name in the hat to donate them to the nursing home I work at...but I can't think of anyone there that wouldn't be a PITA running over people ... so just a suggestion...perhaps call around to other nursing homes? Just PLEASE...not mine!

My grandfather is a 95 year old WWII vet. He needs one should be getting out of the nursing home in the next few weeks after a fakl. If its available please pm me. Thanks Mike

Come on geezer....you're old but NOT quite ready for one of these scooters! :boink:

Although I could see you zipping around work in and out of the hallways!!!

OP if you have trouble finding a home (which I doubt you will), the ALS Association would gladly accept them as donations and get them to a person in need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom