• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

looking for range help

nelsonatlbuilders

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
80   0
Reaction score
i have a pistol range at my property. would like to build approximately a 300yd. rifle range. problem is i got about 100 yds. of thick bruch and trees in the way. i plan to build an elevated shooting platform with targets at 100-200-300yds. looking for someone with a track loader or large skid steer to help. i will be opening the pistol range to any "responsible" members in the next week and the rifle range hopefully shortly after. there will be NO CHARGE. but absolutely insist on safety. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

I don't know where Jefferson is, so I'm assuming you're not close to me in Buchanan. If you were I'd surely help you find and get done what needs to be done. Anyone near to you at all should jump on this. Come on guys and gals help this fellow get this thing going!!!

i will be building an elevated rifle platform with roof. probably 3 shooters. also have at least 4 pistol ranges with varying targets and distances. eventually would like to have turkey shoots and possibly clays.

Back
Top Bottom