• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking For Real Estate Guys

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
I‘ve got leads on properties that are dirt cheap and want to move on them as quickly as possible. I’m looking for someone that has experience in running rental properties that could walk me through the pros and cons, a realtor that can help me list properties, and anyone with long term experience in flipping.

What area?
Villa Rica area but I’m looking all over west Ga.

Ain’t happening any time soon. Too many buyers and not enough homes.
I give it another year tops and it‘ll crash. The bulk of buyers right now are real estate investment companies not the average individual. Young people can not even afford an entry level home right now and with rent reaching all time highs its only a matter of time. It’s not sustainable in a good economy let alone the **** storm were in.

Villa Rica area but I’m looking all over west Ga.

I give it another year tops and it‘ll crash. The bulk of buyers right now are real estate investment companies not the average individual. Young people can not even afford an entry level home right now and with rent reaching all time highs its only a matter of time. It’s not sustainable in a good economy let alone the **** storm were in.
I want to agree with you but still think way too many buyers and 20k homes short in most states.

Also, still many buyers migrating from out of state.

I very recently appraised a home that was under contract for $680,000. My appraised value was just under $600,000. The buyers threw in another $85,000 cash to close the deal and bang, we have a new value ceiling in that county...

Buyers were from CA.

It's absolutely insane.

Back
Top Bottom