• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking For Real Estate Guys

Curious where you found this? Would love it as a source.
The problem is it’s not accurate .
The actual inflation rate is much much much higher than the feds say it is .
The feds are saying it is 7% or whatever ,
Do you know of ANY item where the price has only increased by 7%?
The real inflation rate is more like 50%

Food and fuel are not including in the fed numbers .
You know , the two things you have to have to survive .
And fuel is up 109% and food is getting close to that .

Join Lifestyles Unlimited as a basic member , it’s like $250
They have tons of info on how to buy remodel and rent houses , screen the tenants etc .

You need to take into account the simple fact that you need to learn as much as possible about your employee. He needs to clearly understand that there is a high responsibility over him. The mistakes made lead either to the breakdown of the transaction, or to the extension of the terms of the transaction, or to the property damage of the client, which subsequently affects the reputation of the agency and yours, as well as the lost money. In order to avoid this, I used the services of Mortgage Broker Bath. It was a great decision, as it turned out later.

Still waiting on that crash that was going to happen any minute. A lot of buyers sitting on the fence waiting for rates to drop (which they are). I think once rates drop below 5% the market will heat up again and prices will rise. 40% of houses paid for and the majority of the house that have mortgages prior to 2021 are sub 4% or better. The folks with low rate mortgages aren’t selling and probably never will unless they have to. There isn’t as much supply as demand and doesn’t look like it will change anytime soon.

Wondering what others are seeing. Looks to me like house prices are still artificially over inflated with people paying way more than the home is actually worth.

For example: In my neighborhood in SEGA most homes sold before COVID were selling for $180K to $230K. A house up the street that sold before COVID at $200K sold again 3 months ago for $404K. Nothing was done to the home to warrant that increase. 2yrs ago a home directly across from me sold for $220K and the couple that just bought it paid $270K. Again there was nothing done to the property to warrant the increase. It appears people are buying at maximum value of the home and these same people will be upside down filing bankruptcy (2008) when the market crashes.

Something is worth what people are prepared to buy and sell for at a point in time. That value changes over time for a variety of reasons.

Villa rica unfortunately is turning into the new Douglasville. Once a great small town now sucks, traffic everywhere you go, only 3-4 good restaurants left around. All of the stores are in old dilapidated buildings trying to look new again.

Wondering what others are seeing. Looks to me like house prices are still artificially over inflated with people paying way more than the home is actually worth.

For example: In my neighborhood in SEGA most homes sold before COVID were selling for $180K to $230K. A house up the street that sold before COVID at $200K sold again 3 months ago for $404K. Nothing was done to the home to warrant that increase. 2yrs ago a home directly across from me sold for $220K and the couple that just bought it paid $270K. Again there was nothing done to the property to warrant the increase. It appears people are buying at maximum value of the home and these same people will be upside down filing bankruptcy (2008) when the market crashes.
At this point its homeowners as well thinking their run down $98k-$128k house is worth $300k+ because someone's aunt's brother's nephew swears, they sold their house for 10x the value just 2 years ago.

Villa rica unfortunately is turning into the new Douglasville. Once a great small town now sucks, traffic everywhere you go, only 3-4 good restaurants left around. All of the stores are in old dilapidated buildings trying to look new again.
Punkintown Rd is about to fall apart as is. Population is supposed to nearly double once all the new developments are finished. I just hope we can get out before it gets much worse. I used to love this town, it's a shame to see whats happening.

Back
Top Bottom