• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for recommendation for firearm training for 16 year old daughter

While on a family trip to sevierville for the younger ones volleyball tournament staying at the wilderness at the smokies, yesterday I asked my daughter of she was going to the water park. The answer was that she had seen a billboard for Buds gun shop and range and knew I had my 9 mm with me, can we go shoot? The answer was hell yea.

As she shot she was gripping to tight and flinching, but not listening to my thoughts for corrections. The range officer and also a instructor was watching in amazement that this was the third time shooting pistols. ( 4th in her state skeet and trap school meet) again hell yea. She listened to him intently, and I was wishing we didn't have dinner plans.

If she wanted to play golf I would find her the best instructor that I could afford. Why not pistol shooting, as we did with shotguns with Luke Deshotel.

We are in Marietta 15 minutes from Ga Firing line and 20 away from sandy springs .
Ironclad Firearms Training in Dawsonville.

I do large classes and private firearms Instruction, for folks of all ages and both sexes. My 13YO daughter is coming along very nicely under my tutelage.

I'd be happy to talk to you about any Instruction you may be interested in.

Back
Top Bottom