• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for someone with a truck to help me with a transportation gig

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
144   1
Reaction score
I have a trailor at my aunts house in cedertown and need to pick up furniture from newnan and take it to Armurchee near rome . If this is something someone could do lmk!!! May need help with lifting if my nephew cant help on that day . It will be on the 20th of this month . I will pay 100 and pay for the fuel used .

How much furniture? How big?

It might be cheaper to rent a u-haul for the day

I got a trailer to use in cedertown then gotta go to newnan to pick up furniture then my house in armurchee then back to cedertown to drop off trailer . I heard they charge 1dollar per mile and its a lot of driving so idk if it will be cheaper sadly .

I got a trailer to use in cedertown then gotta go to newnan to pick up furniture then my house in armurchee then back to cedertown to drop off trailer . I heard they charge 1dollar per mile and its a lot of driving so idk if it will be cheaper sadly .
I was looking at the logistics of going to get the trailer in Cedartown. Driving to Newnan, then driving to Armurchee. Then driving back to Cedartown, before returning home. The loop for me would be 263 miles @ 15.8 mpg =16.7 gallons

If your stuff would fit in the back of a pickup truck that would eliminate a ton of miles.

I was looking at the logistics of going to get the trailer in Cedartown. Driving to Newnan, then driving to Armurchee. Then driving back to Cedartown, before returning home. The loop for me would be 263 miles @ 15.8 mpg =16.7 gallons

If your stuff would fit in the back of a pickup truck that would eliminate a ton of miles.

Very cool! Its 3 furniture 1 long 2 chairs and a ottoman all leather

Back
Top Bottom