Looking for someone with Truck and Trailer for Motorcycle Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen_Life

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Your mom went to college.
145   1
Reaction score
Looking for someone to come with me to buy a motorcycle. This will be my first motorcycle purchase so I cant ride it back home sadly. So I will need someone with a truck and a trailer to load the motorcycle on. I live near the Lowes Distribution Center in Rome,Ga and the motorcycle is In Hall County next to Gainesville. The buy will be this Sunday. I can pay 100 for the day and pay for gas. I estimate the round trip will be 3 hours.

I got a tundra I can help you with for free if someone has the trailer we can borrow... I have experience pulling trailers / boats also

- Joe

What about letting an experienced motorcyclist ride that bike from Rome to Gainesville for you, and you follow in your vehicle?

(Edited: I mean from Gainesville to your home in Rome.)

Is the bike roadworthy and legal for the street ?

What about letting an experienced motorcyclist ride that bike from Rome to Gainesville for you, and you follow in your vehicle?

(Edited: I mean from Gainesville to your home in Rome.)

Is the bike roadworthy and legal for the street ?

If I cant find someone to haul it back for me ill get in touch with you about riding it back to my house. Yes its road worthy im buying it form a member on here its a 1998 honda cbr600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom