Looking for tree service that will take trees as payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Biggins

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
43   0
Reaction score
I need 4 trees removed from around my house in Concord. I have 10 acres with plenty of trees that you can take as payment. I want to make it worth your time but no cash changing hands. Please PM me if you would like to come take a look.

I used some guys out of Ranger a couple of years ago to do some clearing. They left a giant brush pile but if you're OK with that I'll try to find their card.

IMG_0061.JPG

Great question, glad to see a contact get posted. I plan on thinning the woods out around my house, especially around the pool. so sick of leaves getting in it. From what I hear the timber industry is slow right now, some yards are not taking wood right now.

The timber mills are like playing the market. Depending on what the mills are looking for and paying for it will dictate if it's even worth it for a tree service to do what you're looking for. The length of the logs have a lot to do with how much the mills pay too, so if the trees can't be taken in the length needed for top dollar it might be an issue as well.

I guess what I'm getting at is you'll be dang lucky to find a tree service to take trees out for the wood.

I just haven't found a reliable person yet. I have talked to two guys about this so far. One did this same work at my last house. They both say I'll call you at this time or I'll come out at this time and then nothing. Ill find someone I'm sure of that.

Thank you Nonliberal for the # I'll call him today.

I just haven't found a reliable person yet. I have talked to two guys about this so far. One did this same work at my last house. They both say I'll call you at this time or I'll come out at this time and then nothing. Ill find someone I'm sure of that.

Thank you Nonliberal for the # I'll call him today.

Kinda what I'm talking about. You just might find what you're looking for, but it'll be when it's good enough for the tree guy, not so much when it's the best for you. If you have the time I'm sure you'll get it done the way you want eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom