• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to buy a dependable .22lr Semi-Automatic Handgun. Suggestions?

Loves me some Ruger .22's!

And GSG 1911's and S&W Compact .22's - especially for suppressor work!

evercors.jpg

Really like my M&P .22 compact. Runs great, easy to clean and it feels like it's centerfire cousins in the hand. I added Dawson Precision FO sights, it's a great trainer. It's also deadly quiet with my Dead Air Mask.
IMG_20160817_084046.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Really like my M&P .22 compact. Runs great, easy to clean and it feels like it's centerfire cousins in the hand. I added Dawson Precision FO sights, it's a great trainer. It's also deadly quiet with my Dead Air Mask.View attachment 1144224

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Definitely awesome looking. I have seen quite a few M&P 22s. They are reasonably priced and look pretty ergonomic

Hello Fellow ODTers,
I am looking for a Semi-Automatic .22lr handgun. I have never owned one, but I have read quite a few articles and watched about 30+ videos on the pros and cons of semi-auto .22 handguns. I am looking for something fun, dependable, and durable. I have a plethora of firearms, but nothing that I can just plunk to my hearts content with. Now that .22lr is no longer in short supply, I want to just have that extra range you that I can shoot a couple hundred rounds through. Any suggestions? I would like to stay under $500.00. Anything higher than that and I would be better off just buying a .22lr conversion kit for my Glock 17. I appreciate the help.
I can not reccomend the colt 1911-22 enough. Fullsize fun and stupid reliable with a threaded barrel. Tales alpt of 1911 parts to pimp it out too

Back
Top Bottom