• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to buy ASAP...TEXT ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture+_2020-06-04-17-14-35~2.png

New members constantly posting in ads instead of just messaging sellers....SMH

Somes it's just a lowball price....

"I'll give you $400 (on a $700 gun). Text me at 678-123-xxxx. I need it asap. You come to me. Will you take cash? What's your bottom dollar? Can you wait until I get paid in 3 weeks? I'll take it at your asking price....will you take a trade, though, I'd prefer that. Sorry. I had a death in the family...hey man, my wife says.... Sorry, can't meet today, I lost my job. Can you cerakote first before I buy it, I don't like that it has scratches, then I'll buy it for sure. I need a bill of sale before you sell it to me btw"
The "can you cerakote it?" One got me. Your response was fitting, I dont know that I wouldn't have dropped an f bomb or two in there lol.

New members constantly posting in ads instead of just messaging sellers....SMH

Sometimes it's just a lowball price....

"I'll give you $400 (on a $700 gun). Text me at 678-123-xxxx. I need it asap. You come to me. Will you take cash? What's your bottom dollar? Can you wait until I get paid in 3 weeks? I'll take it at your asking price....will you take a trade, though, I'd prefer that. Sorry. I had a death in the family...hey man, my wife says.... Sorry, can't meet today, I lost my job. Can you cerakote first before I buy it, I don't like that it has scratches, then I'll buy it for sure. I need a bill of sale before you sell it to me btw"

How many clips does it come with tho? Asking for my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom