• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to change insurance carriers, who should I use?

Was your Dad in the military? If he was I believe you are eligible.

Nope. My wife's father was (WWII) and one of her brothers was (Coast Guard in the 70's). We have a niece that is currently serving in the Navy, but that's on my wife's side of the family.

Trying to get my daughter into the Air Force, but that might be a few more months.

They are ALL bastards.
That about sums it up.....

We have had USAA for several years now and their small increases over time hoping we wouldn't notice are finally getting high enough to get noticed....we are considering switching back to Progressive for a few years then going back to USAA....playing them against each other in the rate game. These days ya just about have to do that....

Get on the phone and shop around. Just because one insurance company is good for someone it isn't necessarily good for you. There are many factors that play into an insurance quote including a good credit rating.

I had USAA for years, but switched to GEICO and saved about $200/year. Just price shopped them to my hometown Country Financial (formerly Cotton States) agent and she beat GEICO by $200 per year, so I'm switching again. I check around about every two years.

Back
Top Bottom