• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to get rid of ALL of my class 3 firearms and cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir. It's like once you get these things you can't move or do anything without asking permission and waiting on approval. I'm tired of it. My FFL is closed until Wednesday.. I'll see what he says when he gets back in the shop.
So the take away from this thread is owning NFA toys is a lot like being sex offender on probation.

Are they all broken?
Gotta give it to you Bypass Bypass , you are either all in or all out.
This thread, and the responses, further enforces why I will never own any NFA items. Always stunned by the number of people who grovel through all that. But I get it, they are cool.

A better potential customer would be another Alabama resident.
Unless Alabama has some state law that I have never heard of, it would be perfectly legal to do a form 4 NFA single-tsx (per item) transfer between two private individuals in the same state.

I've done it in GA a few times, no SOT dealers involved.

I think selling to the dealer will be only option to get rid of quick,otherwise you will be the holder.
i sold a piece to a guy 8 years ago it’s still sitting in safe he still has not turned in the paperwork.as far as I’m concerned it’s still mine I have even offered his money back and his response was to not worry about it.

I think selling to the dealer will be only option to get rid of quick,otherwise you will be the holder.
i sold a piece to a guy 8 years ago it’s still sitting in safe he still has not turned in the paperwork.as far as I’m concerned it’s still mine I have even offered his money back and his response was to not worry about it.
it's still yours. dude wanted a reach around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom