• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to get rid of ALL of my class 3 firearms and cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sell them in state to another resident. Just follow the rules. I did this with a SMG and 2 older AAC cans years ago.
Once we did the paperwork and the buyer paid for them, receipt given, the wait began.
Took about 9 months and everyone was happy.
Never destroy or give to the gov.
A NFA dealer can do the transfer to them quick and you get paid quick.
I know Gables in Douglasville is always looking for NFA stuff.
I'm planning a move soon I don't have 9 months to sit on ass and wait.

Take them to Gables if your near them. SOT/NFA dealers pay cash on the spot.
I helped a guy years ago in Cartersville sell his M10/45 to Cherokee. I was buying it until he disclosed his heart issues. Thought if he died I would never see it so took him to Cherokee for cash on the spot.

Go give some attention to the toddler punisher tattoo.
Literally doing that and trolling you at the same time, I can multitask.
PXL_20230526_185512006.MP.jpg

Literally doing that and trolling you at the same time, I can multitask. View attachment 5761515
Why do you like trolling me so much? Seriously I'm unstable at best and you just go out of your way to irk the hell out of me.

Cute kid by the way. I never got around to having any myself. The last girl I got pregnant had a tubal pregnancy and caused her to no longer be able to have kids. Was sad. Such is life some folks are meant to have em and some people not.

Why do you like trolling me so much? Seriously I'm unstable at best and you just go out of your way to irk the hell out of me.
The unstability is what makes it fun. Stable people can't be trolled, so it's kinda your own fault :boink:
Cute kid by the way. I never got around to having any myself. The last girl I got pregnant had a tubal pregnancy and caused her to no longer be able to have kids. Was sad. Such is life some folks are meant to have em and some people not.
My ex had two miscarriages while we were together 10+ years ago. Even though I definitely didn't want kids with her, it is still tough to go through.

The unstability is what makes it fun. Stable people can't be trolled, so it's kinda your own fault :boink:

My ex had two miscarriages while we were together 10+ years ago. Even though I definitely didn't want kids with her, it is still tough to go through.
I can't multi like or sad face your post. So, I hear ya and sorry to hear that man. Life is rough sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom