• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to get rid of ALL of my class 3 firearms and cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you like trolling me so much? Seriously I'm unstable at best and you just go out of your way to irk the hell out of me.

Cute kid by the way. I never got around to having any myself. The last girl I got pregnant had a tubal pregnancy and caused her to no longer be able to have kids. Was sad. Such is life some folks are meant to have em and some people not.
The unstability is what makes it fun. Stable people can't be trolled, so it's kinda your own fault :boink:

My ex had two miscarriages while we were together 10+ years ago. Even though I definitely didn't want kids with her, it is still tough to go through.
Maybe you guys need to go get a room for the weekend and work this out. Maybe bring along a copy of Eat Love Pray or a Julia Roberts flick? JK :p

You mean ones with the plot: Hot single mom meets Hot Single Doctor over the Holidays, fall in love and move to Vermont? Like all 6,000 of them with this same plot line?
I like the Girl marries the prince or vice versa. And I like it that way no surprises. ;)

I haven't finished John Wick 4 yet but damn how many guys has he killed already.

IMG_0329[1].JPG
IMG_0330[1].JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom