• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to trade Glock 26 for (??)

LulaRiles

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I'm a 130lb female. I love my Glock 26 Gen 4. However, it's a bit heavy and hard to conceal under my clothes. I've bought 3 different "best concealed carry holsters" and my 26 is just entirely too bulky to conceal for me. I'd prefer to keep something sub compact. I would like to switch to a single stack. Does anyone have any recommendations for what I should trade for that will be equal value? Or should I just sell and buy something else? Help!

I'm a 130lb female. I love my Glock 26 Gen 4. However, it's a bit heavy and hard to conceal under my clothes. I've bought 3 different "best concealed carry holsters" and my 26 is just entirely too bulky to conceal for me. I'd prefer to keep something sub compact. I would like to switch to a single stack. Does anyone have any recommendations for what I should trade for that will be equal value? Or should I just sell and buy something else? Help!
Glock 42,it's thin and small.I appendix carry mine in a gearcraft IWB

The .380's seem to be pretty good for a lot of women. My wife carries a Kimber Micro 380 and loves it.
The Ruger LCP is easily concealed. I have one and like it as well.

The above (as well as others) offer excellent defense. But if you need "offense," then that's another story :)

What position do ya carry in? Strongside hip? Behind the hip? Appendix? Or? Position of carry plays part in concealmemt as well based on your body shape.

Back
Top Bottom