• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to trade

Joseph Howard

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
I’m not sure how but I’m looking to trade an ar15 for a new model compound bow my Hoyt rx2 ultra was recently stolen and I don’t have the money to purchase a new one so trading is all I can do any one want to help

I’m not sure how but I’m looking to trade an ar15 for a new model compound bow my Hoyt rx2 ultra was recently stolen and I don’t have the money to purchase a new one so trading is all I can do any one want to help
Give Me a Call,,,I'm in Franklin Ga and have some New Bows that I might trade you, Call 678-378-0816

Give Me a Call,,,I'm in Franklin Ga and have some New Bows that I might trade you, Call 678-378-0816
hoyt never made an rx2

Any intrest?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1618957648011.jpg
    FB_IMG_1618957648011.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom