• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looks like the Browns are going to cut Manziel....

I admit I didn't have the 'stress' of making millions of dollars in my 20's (or ever) but dang man... seriously.... is it THAT hard to act like a rational human being? :confused:

shoulda stayed in college ball and got some of that energy out

Pissed it all away....I gave him the beifit of the doubt coming out of college.He won't change anytime soon.Buh bye!

Never thought Manziel had the talent to be a starting quarterback in the NFL, on a long term basis, maybe a backup. I applaud the Browns for cutting him loose, if they do. I hope the Browns find a backup quarterback that will at least appreciate the opportunity. Manziel is a spoiled brat with no idea what he is throwing away and does not seem to be trying to find out.

I admit I didn't have the 'stress' of making millions of dollars in my 20's (or ever) but dang man... seriously.... is it THAT hard to act like a rational human being? :confused:

It is when you're Johnny Freakin' Football. He only uses hundred dollar bills to sniff his cocaine and oxycontin. He is definitely an idiot through and through....

Kid is a punk midget! Good for the browns. Hes to small and fragile to play in the NFL. What a spoiled little brat. Hope he gets a wakeup call but I doubt it.

image.jpeg

He's a jersey in a Cleveland store front with all of the starting qbs since they came back in '99. From couch to dilfer to Quinn to Johnny football...

Back
Top Bottom