• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loose Dogs

I just let Rudy out to pee, he immediately turned into a rabid,wild,vicious,crazed,wolf-like,vicious,marauding,jackal like beast. I peed on him and threw him back in the house, he's back to normal now. There's some folks in this thread that need peeing on too.

Everyone who cares so much for their animals kindly keep them off my property - problem solved - private property - no trespassing

No that would be impossible because they just made a mistake and accidents happen... :rolleyes:

Instead they'd rather rage, be internet badazzes, and talk about how their going to mess up hunters who shoot their dindu nuthin dog - even though statistically this apparently never happens.

No that would be impossible because they just made a mistake and accidents happen... :rolleyes:

Instead they'd rather rage, be internet badazzes, and talk about how their going to mess up hunters who shoot their dindu nuthin dog - even though statistically this apparently never happens.

Hey they could teach these valuable "family members" how to read My signs . . . . .

I wonder how many "drama queen" posts this owner made on their GheyBook page about their dindu nuffin dog before it "accidentally" escaped and created this mess... :noidea: http://www.pe.com/articles/bull-821749-pit-poodle.html And the same would apply to the many other similar articles that we could easily find on the subject.

Meanwhile I've heard about 1 (THAT'S ONE) hunter shooting dogs in recent memory.
Other than Poop, right?

The objection people have is the attitude that any dog that is loose is feral and should be shot on sight. Only after that little bit of wisdom was posted did most people start having a problem with it.

I think you have already agreed that is not the right thing to do and I also believe that most people agree that it is appropriate to take action if a dog is a threat or is causing real property damage.

Killing them on sight and protecting you and yours are two very different things.

Do you people think that all dogs chase deer?
It could be someone's coon hound that got lost the night before whilst they were hunting.
It could be someone's rabbit hound that got lost from the AM hunt.
It could be someone's dog that is just taking a shortcut through the property and not disturbing anything.

A dog without a collar and is of no specific breed, should be put down.

If gun shots and dogs scared deer, then there wouldn't be a deer anywhere in Putnam county.
Some people who claim to be "hunters/sportsmen" give the rest a bad name.

Do you people think that all dogs chase deer?
It could be someone's coon hound that got lost the night before whilst they were hunting.
It could be someone's rabbit hound that got lost from the AM hunt.
It could be someone's dog that is just taking a shortcut through the property and not disturbing anything.

A dog without a collar and is of no specific breed, should be put down.

If gun shots and dogs scared deer, then there wouldn't be a deer anywhere in Putnam county.
Some people who claim to be "hunters/sportsmen" give the rest a bad name.
Just a thought.

Sometimes the reason the dog is loose is because they slipped their collar. So if they're not actually doing anything wrong...

Other than Poop, right?

The objection people have is the attitude that any dog that is loose is feral and should be shot on sight. Only after that little bit of wisdom was posted did most people start having a problem with it.

I think you have already agreed that is not the right thing to do and I also believe that most people agree that it is appropriate to take action if a dog is a threat or is causing real property damage.

Killing them on sight and protecting you and yours are two very different things.

No. It's just the one hunter that I am aware of, and the last I heard he's only been charged and not convicted. As far as I know, Poop has followed the letter of the law.

But I do see a bunch of people creating drama where none exists. I hunt, and I know lots of hunters, and I'm not aware of anyone out hunting and popping off dogs. Dogs running loose in the country, however, is pretty much an everyday occurrence.

But that's alright - I guess it makes people feel good to create drama where none exists... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom