• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loose Dogs

man
just go home.
this thread was about dogs running loose. not about killing dogs for fun,but about being forced to kill dogs to protect your animals. read the entire thread before you jump at me. but if you feel the need i will be back at my shop on Saturday. pm me for the address...
Read the whole thread, every one of them. You read Ga law about shooting dogs. IF they are a threat to you, family, property, if uncollated ok. Just because they are running loose, not so. My dog is kept up, out of respect for her not you. Don't know you, don't care to, but after reading the BS you posted, my opinion stands. You are not a hunter, but s low life killer with no respect for others property.

Read the whole thread, every one of them. You read Ga law about shooting dogs. IF they are a threat to you, family, property, if uncollated ok. Just because they are running loose, not so. My dog is kept up, out of respect for her not you. Don't know you, don't care to, but after reading the BS you posted, my opinion stands. You are not a hunter, but s low life killer with no respect for others property.
no
i am the guy who grew up on a farm. who dealt with morons who thought it was ok to let dogs run loose when they"came/moved to the country". i am the guy who had to put down young/baby calfs,goats,pigs,and even a horse. all due to morons who think their dogs have more rights to run free. so dont preach to me about being a killer as apposed to being a hunter. i have never trophy hunted. i only hunt for food. never have a hunted an animal for its looks/or antlers. as far as respect for others property...i do have respect for property. if i killed your dog in your yard i would defiantly be a low life killer.. if i am forced to put down a dog that is running loose on MY property and killing or hurting my family,animals,or property. then i am taking care of my own and dealing with the poor dog of a useless,lowlife,waste of air dog owner.
look at the thread date,this was 2016 and at that time i was dealing with a loser (maybe it was you) who lived next door. had to deal with his dogs,4 of them running loose,killing my animals,jumping and attacking my wife's car when she would come home. the same ones that killed over 20 chickens and animal control and the sheriff would do nothing about. every time we called,he would say they did not belong to him,every time i would shoot at them and not try to shoot them. he would lose his mind and threaten me. i did put two of them down,but when the loser moved..you know what he did with his precious dogs??? he left them at the house..
thats what most of us deal with. low life,loser,worthless, dog owners. and if you dont like it,its because you are one of them...
Merry Christmas
and good day
and just a quick PSA
keep you dogs (AKA predictors) fenced,tied,runnered, or indoors and keep them alive!

no
i am the guy who grew up on a farm. who dealt with morons who thought it was ok to let dogs run loose when they"came/moved to the country". i am the guy who had to put down young/baby calfs,goats,pigs,and even a horse. all due to morons who think their dogs have more rights to run free. so dont preach to me about being a killer as apposed to being a hunter. i have never trophy hunted. i only hunt for food. never have a hunted an animal for its looks/or antlers. as far as respect for others property...i do have respect for property. if i killed your dog in your yard i would defiantly be a low life killer.. if i am forced to put down a dog that is running loose on MY property and killing or hurting my family,animals,or property. then i am taking care of my own and dealing with the poor dog of a useless,lowlife,waste of air dog owner.
look at the thread date,this was 2016 and at that time i was dealing with a loser (maybe it was you) who lived next door. had to deal with his dogs,4 of them running loose,killing my animals,jumping and attacking my wife's car when she would come home. the same ones that killed over 20 chickens and animal control and the sheriff would do nothing about. every time we called,he would say they did not belong to him,every time i would shoot at them and not try to shoot them. he would lose his mind and threaten me. i did put two of them down,but when the loser moved..you know what he did with his precious dogs??? he left them at the house..
thats what most of us deal with. low life,loser,worthless, dog owners. and if you dont like it,its because you are one of them...
Merry Christmas
and good day
and just a quick PSA
keep you dogs (AKA predictors) fenced,tied,runnered, or indoors and keep them alive!
In your words.... If any animal disturbs my hunting...KILL IT, if a bird, KILL IT!! If you hunt for food what about killing a ivory billed wood pecker who was making to much noise? What about the squirrel who was making a racket and it's out of season. You made no mention of any difference there. What if someone's cow that wandered through, you made no m of any difference of animals. As I mentioned in my previous post, if you shot my dog, you would not enjoy hunting there again. I would put up speakers on my property and blast loud music Friday light til dark and dare you to do something about it.. No law against it!!

You shoot one of my dogs running loose on open property and I will guarantee you will not be able to hunt again. How would you like heavy metal music blasting from my amps from dawn to dusk!! If you can equate a punk breaking into a home and endangering a person and family to a loose dog, there is something wrong in your thought process.
In your words.... If any animal disturbs my hunting...KILL IT, if a bird, KILL IT!! If you hunt for food what about killing a ivory billed wood pecker who was making to much noise? What about the squirrel who was making a racket and it's out of season. You made no mention of any difference there. What if someone's cow that wandered through, you made no m of any difference of animals. As I mentioned in my previous post, if you shot my dog, you would not enjoy hunting there again. I would put up speakers on my property and blast loud music Friday light til dark and dare you to do something about it.. No law against it!!
bs
i did not start the thread. all of my input is on what to do with useless dog owners dogs running your land. i also said kill them clean .so go put cottage cheese on and do what you do.
i just dont get it. people like you think that because its your dog its special. that it somehow has rights. its a useless dog that no one but you cares about. i am sorry that you feel it has rights, and i am sooo scarrred about what you would do if i shot your dog. but remember,if you keep it up,i cant shoot it.
good lord,you dog losers are like democrats..my way,my way,my way...my dog can go anywhere and do anything,sniffle sniffle cry cry.. i am sure someone has had to deal with one of your mutts in the past (and i am sure the dog is better off)and thats why you are so mad. but it was your fault period..you own the dog and are responsible for it,you and you alone..take care of it and you will have no problems,dont keep it up and a car,land owner,or the pound will deal with it. and i am sure if it bit someone or killed livestock you would disown it in a heartbeat..
thats how you people are.

There are memories that even Pepperidge Farm wishes it could forget. Freakin Necromancy......

upload_2019-12-26_11-42-8.gif

Back
Top Bottom