• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loosing Money on Trades Here on ODT

and hell yall wanna talk about loosing money on a trade, traded a nice ar couple years back for a super clean Browning BLR gold trigger in .308, beautiful gun. Had it for less than 12 hours before my dad came over and we were chatting about some stuff and he found it, picked it up and kept telling me how i should just give it to him. . . well needless to say i more or less ended up giving away my ar for nothing!!!

82D68D17-2BE8-4646-87A3-FA5E0BC1FEE7.gif

and hell yall wanna talk about loosing money on a trade, traded a nice ar couple years back for a super clean Browning BLR gold trigger in .308, beautiful gun. Had it for less than 12 hours before my dad came over and we were chatting about some stuff and he found it, picked it up and kept telling me how i should just give it to him. . . well needless to say i more or less ended up giving away my ar for nothing!!!
Sounds like you probably gained on that one.

Be thankful you could do this for your dad. Mine passed away in 2009 and I would give just about anything to spend time with him again.

You must refer to "trading guns" as "trading cash for guns"? You can't make a profit if no cash exchanges hands regardless of the other guns perceived worth. I have never heard of anyone getting an ATF visit, please share.

Exactly. BTW, it's not illegal to profit on a weapon. It's illegal to buy a weapon with the INTENTION of making a profit without having an ffl

Edit: This comment isn't aimed at you, just making a general statement...

Soooo, why is this a thread? Lol .... just curious . . .

Right?!?!?!?

Truthfully, every single item ever listed on this site is just "stuff", and you dang sure won't be taking it with you when you're number is up. If I win or lose on a deal, oh well. Life is full of ups and downs, and nothing I do on here will ever make or break me. It's all just part of the dealing game...........

Truthfully, every single item ever listed on this site is just "stuff", and you dang sure won't be taking it with you when you're number is up. If I win or lose on a deal, oh well. Life is full of ups and downs, and nothing I do on here will ever make or break me. It's all just part of the dealing game...........
Very true.

Back
Top Bottom