• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOSERS LOUNGE IS NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
_____ please, you know who will win.and its no one from here.Got to protect that golden calf
I ain't even sweating this one. But if you think I'm rigging stuff please just don't even bother enter any giveaway I do from now on.

I'd really hate give away something for free to someone who thinks I'm a man of low integrity.

And just so you know, just like my last Giveaway that @Madrox won, I pick the winner using a random number generator LIVE on my Facebook page. So it would be really difficult to cheat. And no Madrox isn't affiliated with any super secret club you think I'm in cahoots with :rolleyes:

get on with losers lounge, dont give a **** about your gaw.Yeah I joined in, part of losers day and it was fun up until the tribe wanders in with their bull ****.

get on with losers lounge, dont give a **** about your gaw.Yeah I joined in, part of losers day and it was fun up until the tribe wanders in with their bull ****.
You're seeing things that ain't there man, I got no hard feelings towards you neither does anyone I know or hang out with.

It's screwed up of you to accuse me of running a rigged giveaway though. Why would you even go there? I would never screw the community over like that. To just throw an accusation out of thin air like that is pretty screwed up.

And to not give a ****, you have more post in that thread than anyone else by double. It was meant to be fun, and we still gonna have fun. I hope you do win because I'm gonna mail you something extra special with the ammo :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom