• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loss of a friend and member

Donovan7890

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
Lost a buddy and member
Just got done with the funeral and tried to find the color guard. They ****ed my bothers **** up, we had to refold the flag and the 3rd class didn't even know how to salute. Me Noah Mallard and Patrick Shawn are gonna do some tricked out dan wessons to honor him and his fudd ways lol. If anyone can help donate to his wife in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. Man **** wont be the same without him especially with guns, i haven't bought a gun without him in 2years. I swear we looked for 6months just to find a colt 1911 bc that's the only guns he would buy, not a sig, a kimber, nothing it had to be a colt. Im not sure if i can go look at guns for a good minute because it wont be the same. Man i swear I loved him like a brother and he will always be missed

Attachments

• 6ED4CAA3-6279-4C36-8F67-6E7AEF6644B7.jpeg
    6ED4CAA3-6279-4C36-8F67-6E7AEF6644B7.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 90
Lost a buddy and member
Just got done with the funeral and tried to find the color guard. They ****ed my bothers **** up, we had to refold the flag and the 3rd class didn't even know how to salute. Me Noah Mallard and Patrick Shawn are gonna do some tricked out dan wessons to honor him and his fudd ways lol. If anyone can help donate to his wife in anyway it would be greatly appreciated. Man **** wont be the same without him especially with guns, i haven't bought a gun without him in 2years. I swear we looked for 6months just to find a colt 1911 bc that's the only guns he would buy, not a sig, a kimber, nothing it had to be a colt. Im not sure if i can go look at guns for a good minute because it wont be the same. Man i swear I loved him like a brother and he will always be missed
Donovan, so sorry for the loss of your friend Austin. And, for his wife's grief. Austin sounds like he was a great patriot. God bless, keep and comfort you all.

Back
Top Bottom