• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a CZ Shadow 2 today

The hell Vess?
Eat a snickers and read the entire thread.
Well you know all those demonstrations in Indiana or Missouri or St. Louis or where when that kid got shot by the woman. They did focus on the fact that he just stole a cigar and when the attendant tried to block the door he puffed out his chest and walked out. They painted his as a nice young man that didn't do anything wrong. It was the theft that set that whole powder keg to explode. It's funny how the media just focuses on the actual interaction with the officer. They block out the whole part where he over powered the lady and backed her into the car with his chest and then started to walk away. She could not subdue the kid and he was just total disrespect for the law. We can't have that type of " F " the law I am going to do what I want. That's why I went into the rant. The kid tried to be gagsta and go shot. Did he deserve it? No but he did deserve two Navy Seals crawling up his ass and teaching the punk a little respect. What was the kid 17 years old and decided he needed a little street cred and stole the cigar and overpowered a female officer and walked away like he had not a care in the world. We don't live in a third world country. We have the benefit of a force a men and woman that try to keep our streets clean. When it gets to the point where we buck those laws and act out in a ( I going to do what the " F " I want to ) brings us just on more step close to that third world mentality. We can't have that folk. To clarify what the rant was about was the theft of the cigar was the match that lit that fuse. That's what really set me off. I probably went just a tad overboard because I don't hear anybody else chiming in. LOL I don't blame I would have stayed out that one as well if it weren't me being the nut case in here. I am still really upset at how the media played it out as if the female law enforcement officer just shooting the kid. All the events that led up to that were left out. Just to inflame the public and get more news by baiting the audience. It's crooked, it's wrong and we slurp it up like maple syrup. SOMEONE BACK ME UP OR JUST CALL ME WRONG BUT SAY SOMETHING. GET IN THE GAME!

So I have an update the last two on the range today were cleaning up a little and noticed it sitting right where I left it. Fortunately I left my ticket from the range when I bought it yesterday in the case and it had my name on it so the guy tracked me down via Facebook and got ahold of me maybe 20 minutes after I made this post. He was super cool and happy to return it to its owner. I met up with him and gave him a little cash to show my gratitude. Where I messed up was I was carrying a double rifle case and the CZ box and on my way out I was so concerned with my suppressor being super hot in one hand and my bag in the other hand I forgot it behind. Not one of my proudest moments for sure but I bet money it won’t happen again! Thank god there is still good people out there
Praise the lord. There is goodness still in this world. Lets just pretend that all that stuff I said didn't happen. I posted in the wrong section.:bolt:

I left a Springfield M1-A at the outdoor range one day when I packed up in a hurry to leave because it started raining.
Everybody else did too. About 45 minutes into the drive home I got my gut feeling that I was forgetting something. I stopped and checked my car on the side of the road -in the rain - and noticed the rifle was missing.
I drove back, with a really sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. But it was still there! The rain had driven off everybody and kept them away.

Back
Top Bottom