• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a New Rifle.... Sort of...

Lost my 870 in the woods once for about 3 days. Set it against a tree for just a moment to help a buddy pull a deer out of the creek and we could not find it. Finally went to the opposite side of the creek 3 days later and found it.

Lost my 870 in the woods once for about 3 days. Set it against a tree for just a moment to help a buddy pull a deer out of the creek and we could not find it. Finally went to the opposite side of the creek 3 days later and found it.
Oh, man I would have camped out looking for it. Damn

I had that happen to me over the summer. I was unpacking stuff in my Dad's garage and found an all matching unissued Yugo Mauser. Very cool since I forgot I had it. I'm still looking for a bunch of other stuff though, which sucks. There is a box with a bunch of bayonets in it. One of these days it'll surface.

I occasionally misplace my memory too ,then I remember where it is ,but don't remember how to get there :noidea::noidea::noidea::noidea:

On a lighter note , I found a couple hundred rounds of 556 today :0)

I forgot I had it ....lol

I had that happen to me over the summer. I was unpacking stuff in my Dad's garage and found an all matching unissued Yugo Mauser. Very cool since I forgot I had it. I'm still looking for a bunch of other stuff though, which sucks. There is a box with a bunch of bayonets in it. One of these days it'll surface.

Like this... Like me

Back
Top Bottom