• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a New Rifle.... Sort of...

I will agree this was absolute stupidity and maybe a little age thing....

Sure is nice to hold it again.... Now maybe I will shoot it......
Well dang I was going to say I'm glad to hear that other people do these things besides me but now that you said it's stoopid I ain't admitting nothing. Age thing? Who are you again ?

Anyone ever bought a new rifle (this one is a Vepr in 7.62X54r)... Put it somewhere and started buying Ammo and Mags... Then forget where you put it?
Never really was worried, but it was starting to get frustrating... Have moved some of my stuff to the new home up in Young Harris... and Got a few semi-secure spots in the local home....
For the last 3 weeks would look in one sport, not find it and think... it must be at the other home...
Well.... today I found it... still in its original box....
A feeling of relief....

Yeah, uh, no.

Rich people problems

For crying out loud, THIS!!!

Occasionally I'll have a pistol go missing for a while, 'til I stumble upon it later. Always gives me a queasy feeling like it's gone forever. Still looking for a favorite knife that I moved two years ago because friend with a toddler was coming over. Maybe when I start safe clean out it'll show up?

Misplaced many things, never a firearm, but plenty of related items. Usually their buried in my safes some where. It's like Christmas morning as a kid when you find them again!!

I keep all of mine on me so I don't misplace them.

530bca30dc23e7cf1e56beb613b83c7b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom