• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost a New Rifle.... Sort of...

I know people may think ya joking, but when I got rid of my 120lbs of nastieness my dog became immensely more happy over overnight, never once did I see her waiting by the door on her to come back. To me that says a lot when dog is happy you are gone.

Dogs are very good judges of character! :becky:

I lost a 150lb woman and a small fortune when I got divorced. On the upside life is much better and my dog is happier.
You're lucky she didn't take the dog, too. I've had buddies that ex took the dog in divorce. Didn't really want the animal, just knew it would hurt the guy!

I know people may think ya joking, but when I got rid of my 120lbs of nastieness my dog became immensely more happy over overnight, never once did I see her waiting by the door on her to come back. To me that says a lot when dog is happy you are gone.
I'm not joking. My big hound and I are way better off. We both stopped getting yelled at. A couple of months after we seperated Dixie started "woooing" more, and louder. Nobody yelling at her to "shut the duck up" because she is too loud and "it hurts my ears." Everyone, except the ex, loves the "wooooing."

You're lucky she didn't take the dog, too. I've had buddies that ex took the dog in divorce. Didn't really want the animal, just knew it would hurt the guy!
No chance of that. She hated my dog. Through her out the front door a couple times when I wasn't at home. Just because she was mad at me. Did not care if a car hit her. Fortunately I have good neighbors that would get her and hold on to her until I got home. I should have gotten rid of the ex then.

No chance of that. She hated my dog. Through her out the front door a couple times when I wasn't at home. Just because she was mad at me. Did not care if a car hit her. Fortunately I have good neighbors that would get her and hold on to her until I got home. I should have gotten rid of the ex then.
Yep, pretty sure you kept the right one!

Back
Top Bottom