• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost Money at ODT show

As I told Panzerwaffe Panzerwaffe in a PM, who found the cash might not be an ODT member, because I am sure if was, the member would have gone to Okuma to return to him. For example, we had many folks losing their phone yesterday, and people found and returned to the front desk, Am I correct Mr Asbestos Asbestos ??? hahaha:doh::doh::doh::behindsofa:

Don't be fooled. Plenty of odt folk are not what you think. Most are luckily.

OttoMan, count me in for $25 if you end up putting this together! Very good on you for doing this.

Would’ve liked to have met you yesterday but it was packed and tough to get around at times. Maybe next time sir. God Bless!
My Dear Brother, I am just this humbly countrymen that loves God and loves people. And as many on this community knows, I am always "IN" to help people, for the Glory of God. Thank you so much for your prompted decision to help.

And why didn't you stump on me yesterday and say, "Hello Old man!!!" ??? hahahahaha Would be an honor to meet you, Sir! But we will meet soon!! - What part of Town are you at? Come on over to our gathering on June 17 at Smokehouse BBQ in Oakwood GA... 🥰 🥰 🥰

Now whenever I hear "tree fiddy" I'm gonna think of this.....
You made laugh ... hahahahahahaha
We have to have some good sense of humor.... "C'mon Man!!!" lol
Coffee Cupp in Hand.gif
Gretta - how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif
Iron Man Laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom