• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost Money at ODT show

My Dear Brother, I am just this humbly countrymen that loves God and loves people. And as many on this community knows, I am always "IN" to help people, for the Glory of God. Thank you so much for your prompted decision to help.

And why didn't you stump on me yesterday and say, "Hello Old man!!!" ??? hahahahaha Would be an honor to meet you, Sir! But we will meet soon!! - What part of Town are you at? Come on over to our gathering on June 17 at Smokehouse BBQ in Oakwood GA... 🥰 🥰 🥰
Thank you for the invite, brother! I’m in Lagrange but I don’t mind driving. If I’m available ( aka if the wife will let me) I’ll be there. Looking forward to meeting one day and share testimonies. 😇

Hi All. this may be a long shot, but I do have a lot of faith in my fellow ODT folk. I was at the ODT show this afternoon and bought a few things and in the process apparently droped around $350 in cash. I know, I know, very careless. If any kind soul reading this happens to be the one that found it or know who did I would be eternally grateful. Please PM me. MODs, if this post should go somewhere else, please move it as appropriate. thanks,
I'm wishing you the best on this one.

I was at a large conference this weekend and lost my Benchmade 940-2 (damn pocket clip strikes again!) and I thought for sure I'd never see it again but some kind soul picked it up, turned it in and I collected it from lost-and-found.

I hope the finder is that same caliber of person; sees your message and does the same.

Back
Top Bottom