• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost my cousin tonight due to suicide

Got news tonight that I Lost a great family member, my cousin took his life because he lost custody to his son and figured he had nothing else left to live for.. also he was an alcoholic..

they just broke news to my aunt and she is in shock.... hug all your loved ones tight... I saw him approximately 4 months ago at a charity event and he was such a good dude..

please send prayers if you can
Praying for your family...we just went through that in June.

Got news tonight that I Lost a great family member, my cousin took his life because he lost custody to his son and figured he had nothing else left to live for.. also he was an alcoholic..

they just broke news to my aunt and she is in shock.... hug all your loved ones tight... I saw him approximately 4 months ago at a charity event and he was such a good dude..

please send prayers if you can
Praying for all

Sorry to hear! Prayers for comfort and compassion to the family and friends..

This time of year depression shows it's ugly face. S.A.D seasonal effective disorder is much more prevalent , watch for warning signs of depression around family and friends.

Prayers upbound,
lost my Mom to suicide, she lived 5 yrs after shooting herself in the head with a 22 she didn't know was loaded with shot shells,

Back
Top Bottom