• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOST/STOLEN CVA STALKER SINGLE SHOT 30-6

Unfortunately still hasn't been returned. Looking more & more like a replacement will be bought.
Just a suggestion Ms Brittany... if a replacement is bought I think your other half should be the one who picks it out that way it is still something from the dad to the son although the dip**** that lost it pays for it. Just my 02

Be sure to post in the WTB and let people know here what you are looking for. This thread has gotten quite a bit of traffic! If you want the exact rifle or something near it maybe someone here can help you find one.
Looks like those single shot Stalkers costed as much as a bolt action. That was surprising.

I know it may be a long shot, but has anyone posted a lost/found notice on the spot where he supposedly propped it on a tree/post? Maybe the person that found(?) it might just be an honest person and contact you about it. A long shot but nothing to lose at this point.

Good luck to you and your family. Sounds like you were trying to help out a friend and paid a price. Glad to see you are encouraging your kids to hunt responsibly and use firearms responsibly.

Back
Top Bottom