• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOST/STOLEN CVA STALKER SINGLE SHOT 30-6

That guy should sell his new climber to help fund a new rifle for your son! ...

This Exactly. Time to replace it. No excuses. Lack to do so on his part, knowing the boy is missing his rifle going into the holidays = total POS. He’s got something he can sell or pawn. If not he can drive Uber at night to come up with the cash. Time to let the son know his rifle is gone and the friend know it’s time to go shopping.

Sorry guys my 2 year old and I have been down with the flu all week. But still no word/return of the gun so it's time to discuss going shopping for a replacement. My son has known since that day that it was gone and he was not happy about it. If he is unable to come up with the money to buy a new one he needs to sell stuff or borrow the money from his momma. I don't really care what he has to do at this point as long as my boy gets what is owed to him. Although I would love for his to be returned it just doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Sorry guys my 2 year old and I have been down with the flu all week. But still no word/return of the gun so it's time to discuss going shopping for a replacement. My son has known since that day that it was gone and he was not happy about it. If he is unable to come up with the money to buy a new one he needs to sell stuff or borrow the money from his momma. I don't really care what he has to do at this point as long as my boy gets what is owed to him. Although I would love for his to be returned it just doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Sorry to hear it has not been returned. I would report it stolen if not returned, even if “friend” buys a replacement. That would keep “ friend” from keeping it if ever found.

Are y'all hoping to get something as close to the Stalker as possible or something else?

I'm under the impression CVA stalker 30-06 isn't a current CVA offering.
Plenty of others to choose from.
Might consider whether getting one too similar to Stalker 30-06 will
be a reminder to son of the stolen one. Something completely different
may make the whole episode easier to forget. And if 30-06 is too stout
for 8 y/o good opportunity to soften that blow as well.

Back
Top Bottom