• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LOST/STOLEN CVA STALKER SINGLE SHOT 30-6

His mom bought him the self climber as a Christmas gift.
My thinking kinda goes like this. How old a fella is he that his mom is buying him a climber to hunt with and he borrows a gun to hunt with?? Must be young? Never hunted before?
I really hate that the rifle was left/taken and truly feel sorry for your son. I just can’t comprehend how anyone could forget to grab a rifle at the end of a hunt since that happens to be the most important piece. Kinda like forgetting to pull your pants up after taking a ....

I know this thread kinda got off coarse from the original intentions. Good luck, hope it is found.

My thinking kinda goes like this. How old a fella is he that his mom is buying him a climber to hunt with and he borrows a gun to hunt with?? Must be young? Never hunted before?
I really hate that the rifle was left/taken and truly feel sorry for your son. I just can’t comprehend how anyone could forget to grab a rifle at the end of a hunt since that happens to be the most important piece. Kinda like forgetting to pull your pants up after taking a ....

I know this thread kinda got off coarse from the original intentions. Good luck, hope it is found.
:brick::grouphug:

Yes! The friend told my husband what kind of vehicle was parked right behind them so my husband got that information & called the guy & he claimed he is a convicted felon & said he wouldn't have picked it up.
Ms Brittany, if I’m not totally mistaken, convicted felons can even LEGALLY own a firearm soooo how could this convicted felon be hunting? Chunking rocks maybe? I don’t know a thing about the area where this happened but why was the felon there?

Ms Brittany, if I’m not totally mistaken, convicted felons can even LEGALLY own a firearm soooo how could this convicted felon be hunting? Chunking rocks maybe? I don’t know a thing about the area where this happened but why was the felon there?

Bow hunting.

Apparently you're not a Dukes of Hazard fan.

Or doing something other than hunting.

archery hunter....didnt you ever watch them Duke boys??

Without the serial number, you do not have a chance of recovering the weapon.

Find the number or write it off and go gun shopping.

Back
Top Bottom