• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of ants on outside of truck

Try Terro ant killer. It's a liquid you can put it most anywhere I had a problem with a vehicle I bought a couple of years ago they had made a nest inside one of the seat cushions. Ran a few beads of this liquid on the door frames never noticed the smell never got it on me waited about a week when do the car wash to use the vacuum and there was a big pile of dead ants under the seat.
Terro works great on ants.

Ants don't wear out, more are hatched so they just keep going and growing. I love kidding Ford people, they are rabib about their Ford's. My Marine son In law is one. But it's all in fun!!

I can take the jokes and return them sir. All in good fun......;)

But you still have been reported for Ford bashing....lol. :mod:

I can take the jokes and return them sir. All in good fun......;)

But you still have been reported for Ford bashing....lol. :mod:
Thanks, agree about the fun. Son in law is a marine, I am ex navy, get a lot of running and give it too. If I joke and pick at people I expect the same back

thanks for all the advice. ii was supercleaning the truck before applying pockets o' poison and found a small branch in the corner of the bed under the toolbox. it apparently had been gathering leaf clutter and the ants set up a nest inside. when i pulled it with the rake, they exploded everywhere. washed the bed really well. We shall see in the morning if i still have a problem. was lucky they never got inside.

Back
Top Bottom