• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lots of flakey ODT members these days

It a mix of good & scam...heavy on the scam. Got burned this past weekend on a no-show ftf noob...1st time since I been here. 3 hour roundtrip bit me in the arse. Still makes me ill, but I didnt/haven't neg'd him. Previewed with the mods, case is there.
I just think/decided I learned my own lesson...that's 1...there won't be 2.
neg the asscake so we all know

It a mix of good & scam...heavy on the scam. Got burned this past weekend on a no-show ftf noob...1st time since I been here. 3 hour roundtrip bit me in the arse. Still makes me ill, but I didnt/haven't neg'd him. Previewed with the mods, case is there.
If you don't neg him, you are screwing over someone else who he will no show on.

If the words I’ll take it come from me you could take it to the bank like it’s a gold bar. My word is my bond!!!

I agree with y’all seems a bunch of flakes and silent auctions going on.

PM’d a guy last night 10 mins after item went up finally got a response later today saying it was being picked up later today. I’m sure it was by the highest bidder!!! Sh1t is gettin old AF
Brother, can you believe even buying a house nowadays, depending of the location, sellers are using the technique of "auction". One of the workers in our office, was trying to buy a house two weeks ago nearby Kennesaw/Acworth line nearby Hwy 92, and he said when he went to drop his proposal to buy it, owner said that were 15 other buyers ahead of him, bidding price up... I was like, WTF??? Really?

Damn.jpg

Is it me or do we have a host of flakes on this forum anymore. Poor communications skills. Ignoring messages. Changing their minds on selling items after you say you’ll take it.....it’s getting frustrating. It’s a new breed of gun owners buyers I guess
You didn’t know it’s an auction site? Just make sure your bid is top dollar to start with

Is it me or do we have a host of flakes on this forum anymore. Poor communications skills. Ignoring messages. Changing their minds on selling items after you say you’ll take it.....it’s getting frustrating. It’s a new breed of gun owners buyers I guess
I got completely burned for the first time a few weeks ago on a Kershaw Blur knife. Guy had 20 + positives, good reviews. Took my money and ghosted. Even after he emailed apologizing and saying he mailed the knife that afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom