• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Louisiana Flood Relief for Marine families

TnArmsCo

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
From our facebook page::

"People are like metal, you never see what they are made of until they are under stress. This is Lt Col Ralston, the Commanding Officer of my old Marine Corps unit 3rd Force Recon in Mobile Alabama. I had to tell him and his girlfriend that their house wasn't salvageable. Two days later he shows up to help us clear the houses for people in the same shape he is in. The only thing he had left was the clothes on his back. He was telling Shaun Yancey today about needing socks before quietly going back to help. That type of character is worth helping and it is why I left to help as soon as I got the call. His isn't the only story I can tell.

I'm going back to Louisiana to help as soon as I am able. We need supplies and your prayers. These people have lost everything. You wont hear about it on the news, I don't think it fits in their divisive rhetoric with people helping each other. If you have anything you want to donate please bring it to my office at Tennessee Arms Company on Lake Rd in Dyersburg or donate to our 5013-C charity we keep for situations like this. All the donations go directly to the Marines and Sailors that need it. These are good people who deserve a little good will." -David K Roberts, TNARMSCO Owner

For item donations, please send to:
TAC
517 A LAKE RD
DYERSBURG TN 38024

To learn more or donate, please visit https://www.crowdrise.com/reconnaissance-louisiana-flood-victims/fundraiser/RSF0321

i.imgur.com_FYfg8JN.jpg

We understand that many donors wish to remain anonymous. However, if you do send in or donate online and are not anonymous, please send me an email to hannah@tac-llc.com so that our company may show a small token of appreciation for your compassion.

Thank you to the men & women who have served our country, and thank you to the people that rally in times of tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom