• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Love it

That has got to be the slowest draw I've ever seen - "Hmm, I know I put that Glock in this cross draw holster SOMEWHERE. Now where was it again? Let me totally cross my arms over myself so I can't fend anyone off while I try to fish this pistol out; I'm sure he won't charge at me or nuthin'."

If Knifey McKnife had really wanted it (and wasn't so drunk/stoned he couldn't remember the incident), Biker Boi would have been cut up like a Christmas turkey.

Plus the whole "I got's my brass knuckles, bring it!" isn't exactly the smartest reaction to someone with a knife - and we don't know what was said or done before the video starts.

All in all, everybody is lucky someone or someone's, didn't go to the hospital or the morgue over "You so-and-so! You ain't gonna cut me off and disrespect ME!"

are-you-not-entertained-meme-com-12069313.png

Why stop and have any interaction with the jerk. Drive off -- de-escalate the situation -- don't feed into his anger. My wife tells me "God doesn't like ugly".....

JMHO

At that distance and your gun holstered:
A man without experience using a knife will stab you before you can draw on him and fire.
A man that knows how to use a knife will kill you before you can fire a shot.

Knowing that, when the idiot escalated to drawing a large knife I'm drawing my handgun. At that time the knife guy has a choice. I would say most LEOs would have shot him.

I would say as soon as the knife came out, “my life would be threatened and I would have been in fear of it“….justifying the defense of the handgun. I wouldn’t have shot him right away and given him several chances to back off….the biker dude did the right thing as I see it.
Just my opinion though.…I would feel confident there are a bunch of lawyers, cops, judges that would back me up.

I would say as soon as the knife came out, “my life would be threatened and I would have been in fear of it“….justifying the defense of the handgun. I wouldn’t have shot him right away and given him several chances to back off….the biker dude did the right thing as I see it.
Just my opinion though.…I would feel confident there are a bunch of lawyers, cops, judges that would back me up.
I agree. The biker kept his cool and did good. Anyone can criticize his order of actions sitting in the comfort of their home or office where the stress level is non existent. Hotter heads would’ve fired and changed the way they live forever.

The biker reminds me of the guy who doesn’t flinch when the building behind him explodes.

Back
Top Bottom